Nebulizer is a medical device prescribed by doctors for treatment and as therapy for breathing problems like Asthma.
Nebulizer are prescribed commonly for kids who are not old enough to use metered-dose inhalers (MDIs) and adults with severe Asthma
What a nebulizer does is it converts liquid medicine into mist or fog which can be inhaled into the lungs with the mouthpiece mask of the device.
Nebulizer machines come in home tablet top and portable models which can be plugged into an electric socket or can run on batteries respectively.
All nebulizer have 4 basic parts
- Air Compressor: Traditionally present At the base of the device is a air compressor that generates pressurised air that converts medicine to mist or fog
- Liquid Medicine Container: usually a cylindrical container which holds the liquid medicine.
- Tube: A connecting tube that connects the compressor to the medicine container.
- Mouthpiece: Placed directly above the medicine container which is a mask that can be fixated on the mouth to inhale the produced mist
How to use a Nebulizer?
The general instructions on how to use a nebulizer are as follows:
- Place all the parts of nebulizer on a desk and make sure all parts are clean.
- Place the air compressor on a base where it can safely reach an electric socket (for stationary nebulizers).
- Wash your hands before preparing the medicine.The liquid medicine can be premixed or may have to be mixed everytime before use.
- Place the medicine in the medicine container
- Connect the medicine container to the air compressor with a tube firmly.
- Attach the mouthpiece or mask to the medicine container
- Switch on the air compressor and take a trial run to check if the nebulizer is producing mist or fog
- Place the mouthpiece or mask around your face and make sure not to leave any gaps.
- Inhale and exhale the medication till the mist or fog has gone (It usually takes around 15 mins)
- Make sure the medicine container is upright during the whole process
The pressurized air converts medicine into mist or fog which is inhaled during the process.It is better than inhalers because during breathing difficulties like an asthma attack it’s difficult to take deep breaths.
Due to this reason nebulizers for kids are more effective than inhalers.
So now let’s look at
Best Nebulizers in India
(This is not a sponsored article the list has been made on the bases of personal use,review and quality of the products)
Based on preference order
If a product catches your eye feel free to skip
Also checkout the nebulizer machine price online in India
|1||Dr Trust Compressor Nebulizer Machine||1,299 Rs-3,100 Rs|
|2||Dr. Trust Junior Compressor Nebulizer||1,627 Rs-4,000 Rs|
|3||Omron NE C28 Compressor Nebulizer||2,398 Rs-3,800 Rs|
|4||Rossmax NA100 Nebulizer||2,600 Rs-3,495 Rs|
|5||Philips Respironics||2,455 Rs-2,831 Rs|
|6||Handynab Nulife Pistontype Compressor Nebulizer||1,299 Rs-2,650 Rs|
|7||Omron NEC 101 Compressor Nebulizer||1,845 Rs-2,999 Rs|
|8||Agaro Compressor Nebulizer – NB 21||1,299 Rs-2,495 Rs|
|9||Dr Trust Portable Ultrasonic Mesh Nebulizer Machine||1,999 Rs-9,000 Rs|
|10||Dr. Morepen Compressor Nebulizer (CN-10)||1,450 Rs-2,250 Rs|
|11||Thermocare Portable Mask Nebulizer||1,025 Rs-2,400 Rs|
|12||Equinox EQ-MN-81 Portable Mesh Nebulizer||2,899 Rs-4,200 Rs|
|13||Dr. Morepen CN06 Compressor Nebulizer||1,625 Rs-2,650 Rs|
|14||MCP Handy Air Compressor Nebulizer||1,299 Rs-2,999 Rs|
|15||Dr. Odin Mesh Nebulizer||2,999 Rs-8,499 Rs|
#1 Dr Trust Compressor Nebulizer Machine (1,299 Rs-3,100 Rs)
“I bought this for my 11 months baby who always suffers from stuffy nose and congestion. I use saline solution if there is mild congestion. But if the condition is severe then medicine along with saline solution helps a lot. This nebulizer does make a noise but I guess that’s normal.”
This is on top of the list for being the best nebulizer in India for kids and adults according to popular product reviews.
Dr Trust Nebulizer is built with RespiRight technology which aids in ample and thorough inhalation of medications prescribed by doctors,Dr Trust is certainly a trustworthy brand to buy from.
- Chamber capacity of 8 mL
- The user can adjust level of nebulisation between 0.5-5 ml/min
- Easy to use
- Comes with 2 different sized masks and a mouthpiece
- Operates at low sound
- Comes with 6 Months warranty
- Effective for cough, wheezing, ASTHMA, COPD, BRONCHITIS and other conditions requiring nebulization
#2 Dr. Trust Junior Compressor Nebulizer (1,627 Rs-4,000 Rs)
Dr. Kunal Shah
“Perfect Nebuliser for Kids!
The Penguin will become your child’s favourite – Immediately. My daughter plays with it like her favorite toy. The Nebuliser works just fine, your kid will be able to finish a 2.5ml dose in less than 5mins.”
This is one of the top picks for parents. People have been buying this category of nebulizer and it is quite satisfying not just because of the looks but for it’s efficient functioning as well making it one of the best nebulizers in India for kids.
As previously stated the Dr.Trust is a company you can trust on
- Chamber capacity of 10 mL
- Effective for cough, wheezing, asthma, COPD, bronchitis and other conditions requiring nebulization.
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
- Mask designed to help reduce aerosol deposition in and around the child’s eyes
- Flow adjuster
- Child Friendly Design
- Comes with 2 different sized masks and a mouthpiece
#3 Omron NE C28 Compressor Nebulizer (2,398 Rs-3,800 Rs)
“Excellent. Value for Money.
Excellent Product. Value for money. Using it for 2 weeks for my 1 yr old since he has a severe cold. Works well and gives complete relief to his cold and nose block.this is comparatively cheaper and has an adult mask as well.”
Omron NE-C28 Compressor Nebulizer is built with virtual valve technology for effective treatment of breathing diseases like asthma, chronic bronchitis, and allergies.With thousands of satisfied customers this definitely is one of the best nebulizers in India for kids and adults.
Omron is a japanese company well known in the medical device industry which makes a wide range of medical products. Omron is a brand you can rely on.
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase
- One-button operation making is user friendly
- Nebulizer rate : 0.4 milliliter per minute (without cap)
- Effective treatment for asthma, chronic bronchitis, allergies and other respiratory disorders
- It is particularly beneficial for patients who require medication several times per day.
#4 Rossmax NA100 Nebulizer (2,600 Rs-3,495 Rs)
“Great product..useful for my 2 yr old kid.
Its a great product with some distinguished features from other available in market in the price range.It has a simple twist on mechanism on the cup itself to control the airflow ..and its very helpful for different breathing capacity of users. “
Rossmax NA100 nebulizer is built with the proprietary value adjustable technology which differentiates it from most products out there.
The particle size created by nebulizers is 2.19-3.22 μm which makes it more effective making it one of the best nebulizers in India for kids and adults.
- Valve adjustable technology
- Powerful piston compressor (2.96 bar pressure) and production of high-quality respiratory aerosol
- Built-in nebulizer holder and nebulizer kit
- 2 years warranty
- Includes low noise operation, adult and child mask
#5 Philips Respironics (2,55 Rs-2,831 Rs)
“This is pretty noisy
My 7 month old seems to have adapted to the sound and can sleep. Mist formed by this machine is very good. The machine is light weight and easy to carry around. I take it with me when travelling to out of town.”
Philips Home Nebulizer gives you high quality aerosol therapy for the effective management of respiratory disorders at an affordable price.
Philips is a brand that requires no introduction we all are aware of the quality offerings of philips.With a combination of quality and cost this definitely is one of the best nebulizer in India for kids and adults
- Treatment in 6 mins (15 mins is average on others)
- Easy to use
- Economical and effective
- Equipped with side stream technology
- 1 Year Warranty
#6 Handynab Nulife Nebulizer (1,299 Rs-2,650 Rs)
“Good product but without child mask
The product is overall good but the mask for children is not provided though the carton mentions it’s availability inside.”
Handynab Nebulizer comes with a powerful compressor and kit which ensures medication is atomized into fine particles faster, reaching respiratory tracts more effectively.
With a 4.2/5 ratings on popular platforms it certainly is one of the best nebulizers in India.
- Powerful Compressor
- Portable and Light
- Pressure Max 2.5 bar, Air Flow Min 8 LPM
- Operating times 60 min ON 60 min OFF
- 1 Nulife Handyneb Nebulizer, 1 Bag, Warranty card, Mask Kit, Pump
#7 Omron NEC 101 Nebulizer (1,845 Rs-2,999 Rs)
“Light weight makes very less noise !!!
After reading 1000’s of reviews, purchased this one and I am highly satisfied with its performance. Makes very less noise to notice it for my little one.”
Omron NEC 101 was developed in conjunction with respiratory therapists for the successful treatment of asthma, chronic bronchitis, allergies and other respiratory disorders.
As stated previously omron is a well known company in the medical device industry and the device has offered successful results for many making it one of the best nebulizers in India
- Medication capacity of 12 ml
- Efficient Nebulization Rate of 0.3ml/min
- User-friendly – for a fuss-free application
- Long lasting – uncompromising quality
- Effective nebulization – breaks down the medication to a median particle, particle size of 3.9 μm
#8 Agaro Compressor Nebulizer – NB 21 (1,299 Rs-2,495 Rs)
“Best Product Working well
easy in operating, less noise so i recommand you if you are looking for it.
Box Contains: Compressor Nebulizer, Nebulizing Cup, Mouth Piece, Adult & Child Mask, Air Tube, 5 Pcs of replaceable filters, Manual & Warranty Card”
Agaro Compressor facilitates sufficient inhalation of varied kinds of breathing medications.
The ease in operation of the device and device structure makes it the people’s favorite product and one of the best nebulizer in India
- 6 ml Medication Cap
- Reliable Aerosol Delivery System
- Optimal nebulization
- Powerful compressor
- Jet Spray Medication Cap
- Low Noise operation
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Includes Adult & Child Mask, Air Tube & 5 Pcs of replaceable filters
#9 Dr Trust Portable Nebulizer Machine (1,999 Rs-9,000 Rs)
“This is really good,I travel often and I had to purchase the bulky large nebulisers in many different places because carrying one was difficult. Many times I also had to leave it behind for the same reasons. This will make my life so convenient, suffering from chronic bronchial asthma.as masks for children as well as nozzle with a bag to pack this. Can hardly feel the weight.”
This is the first portable nebulizer mentioned in this list,So even being at number 9 it will still be the best portable nebulizer in India.
Dr.Trust nebulizers have been previously mentioned in this list and this is one of their portable alternative for treating respiratory disorders
- Convenient to carry
- A detachable medication chamber
- Single button operation
- Low noise operation
- Ultra light
- For all ages
#10 Dr. Morepen Nebulizer (CN-10) (1,450 Rs-2,250 Rs)
“Tube and mask are of good quality
Bought for my newly born baby. Tube and mask are of good quality. “
Dr. Morepen Nebulizer (CN-10) is ideal nebulizer for respiratory tract treatment and have almost noiseless operation.The product works effectively and is certainly one of the best nebulizer in India
Dr. Morepen has a front-ranking presence in the wellness category.One of the most known product is burnol
- Medication capacity of 5 Ml
- verage nebulizer rate of 0. 2 millilitres/minute
- Open/close vent for user selectable control of medication rate
- Power rating of ac 220v 50 hz
- Claimed to be noiseless
#11 Thermocare Portable Mask Nebulizer (1,025 Rs-2,400 Rs)
“Great,Budget good product”
Thermocare nebulizer is a high quality nebulizer: Effective for cough, wheezing, asthma, COPD, bronchitis and other conditions requiring nebulization. The product is compatible with prescribed medicine or can be used water
It is one of the most economical nebulizers in the market which has delivered satisfactory results for many making it one of the best nebulizer in India
- 6ml Medication capacity
- Ensures medication is atomized into fine particles faster, reaching the respiratory tract more effectively.
- Low noise
- Reliable Aerosol Treatment
- Effective For Cough, Wheezing, Asthma, COPD, Bronchitis And Other Respiratory tract disorders
#12 Equinox EQ-MN-81 Portable Mesh Nebulizer (2,899 Rs-4,200 Rs)
Product was good and it is very useful for people who are travelling. But if we get a problem then we have to reach out to the company directly. That’s very typical. If they start branches in India that would be helpful to us.”
Equinox’s portable mesh nebulizer EQ-MN-81 is developed with new technology to offer superior nebulization efficiency. It is portable and easy-to-operate.
It is the second portable nebulizer mentioned in the list and has been reported to be effective which make it one of the best portable nebulizer in India
- Pocket-sized and Easy to carry
- Easy to use
- ow power consumption
- Low battery indicator
#13 Dr. Morepen CN06 Compressor Nebulizer (1,625 Rs-2,650 Rs)
“Good product,Very good. Got defective product earlier which was replaced by seller in 5 days. Machine is very good. Easy to use. Serve it’s purpose.”
Dr Morpen is one of the leading brands in the wellness category and its solutions are trustworthy.
It is one of the most cost effective and easy to carry nebulizers in the market which has delivered relief to many patients making it one of the best nebulizers in India.
- Low noise operation
- Compact and travel convenient
- Usable to both adults and child
#14 MCP Handy Air Nebulizer (1,299 Rs-2,999 Rs)
I bought this for my baby . My baby suffer with stuffy nose, i tried saline for him but found no results .then i bought this nebulizer and my baby feel relaxed after using that. There is no much sounds like others. ”
MCP Handy Air Nebulizer is Effective for cough, wheezing, Bronchitis, respiratory disorders and other conditions requiring nebulization.
The product is compatible with doctor prescribed medicine or can be used only with saline water.
- Medication: 2-10 ml
- low noise level
- Shock resistant
- Anti-vibration feet
- Particle Size (MMAD): <5.0µm
- Average Nebulizing rate: 0.3 ml/min
#15 Dr. Odin Mesh Nebulizer (2,999 Rs-8,499 Rs)
“ Excellent Mesh Nebulizer for Bronchiolitis and Cold related person.
Excellent product for Asthma, Bronchiolitis person. I could use it during travelling without the need for power and also USB charging option available. Lithium battery lasts long.”
Dr.Odin is a well known name in the medical device industry and it’s nebulizer is one of the most convenient solutions out there.
Though it is the last product mentioned on the list but it’s the third product mentioned in the portable nebulizer category and is certainly one of the best portable nebulizer in India
- 10ml medicine capacity
- Portable and easy to use nebulizer
- Suitable for all ages
- Small In Size (10cm)